Felice Hernandez chats about her Empowered Singer Workshop series, being authentic as an artist, choosing the right gigs for you, and why you should always put your best foot forward.
Get your free cheat sheet here!
- Felice on Insta
- Empoweredsinger.com workshops
- Singer Friends LA Facebook Group
- Cecilia Noel and the Wild Clams
- Put together a demo with you singing lead and doing your best work.
- In the singing world, what people are looking for is all over the place. Don’t try to be what you think they want you to be. Do what you do well. If you’re faking it, it’ll be obvious and there’s somebody else out there authentic who does it right.
- Don’t half ass anything. Take yourself seriously.
- Singers hire other singers. They either will refer someone who does what they do because they’re not available or they refer someone who kills it in an area they don’t.
- You should always work to be better.
- We all have our own thing to offer. There are so many opportunities to make money in this industry, but you’ve got to know what’s right for you.
- Effort and commitment are a big deal.
- When work is slow that’s when you go to a place of gratitude.
- Be sure to give and provide opportunities for others.
Thanks for listening!
Special thanks to Felice for joining us this week!