Veronica Puleo co-owner of The Replicas Music in Los Angeles discusses how she started her five star music and production agency, generates business, nurtures relationships, and what her criteria is for hiring singers and musicians. We also touch upon what is pro behavior at gigs and why your agency should have a strong contract with a client.
Download your free cheat sheet here.
- The Replicas Music on Instagram
- Pat Flynn
- Empowered Singer Workshops
- You need to be a chameleon and know a lot of different styles.
- If you’re going to work with a corporate band, learn the melody of the song. Don’t improvise. Don’t step on anyone’s part.
- Do your homework.
- Every note has a home. Find that home for it, place it, and call it a day.
- Always know that there’s plenty of work out there for those of us that work our asses off.
- Stay persistent. Don’t ever think for a minute, I can’t do this. And if you do, find a really good friend to talk you off that ledge.
- We have to be extremely careful of getting down and negative about the rejections.
- Stay strong in your intention.
- You, as a singer, are your own business.
Thanks for listening!
Special thanks to Veronica for joining us this week!