I am so excited for you to hear my conversation with business coach and hypnotherapist Jenn August. We as singers are also small business owners and a strong mindset has to be at the foundation of what we do. It goes without saying that this business is tough and can take a serious toll on our well-being. Jenn is a singer/songwriter herself, and with so much compassion and empathy, speaks to us about “fame shame,” how not to let ego can run away with spiritual mission, and how to turn our “blocks” into action. I LOVE this conversation and can’t wait for you to hear it!
- We teach what we most need to learn.
- Our deepest wound, our biggest pain, the shame, the thing we want to hide, the equal opposite of that is our gift.
- Everybody has a different brain and it’s perfect how it is and part of it is learning how to use what we have.
- Your resistance has wisdom. It’s asking you for something.
- Once a structure is in place sometimes a block will clear because we have steps.
- Money is an energy that wants to support you to do your mission.
- We can’t be so hungry that we don’t listen to what’s true. We have to be going for what we want to create and have people earn the opportunity to work with us.
Thanks for listening!
Special thanks to Jenn for joining us this week!