Raffia Ford chats about her experience touring as a backup singer for Tito Jackson, competing on P Diddy’s “making his band,” how to ask for what you want, negotiating for yourself as an artist/singer, and her time studying music education at Berklee College of Music, and what lead to her opening her own music school.
- Follow Raffia on Instagram
- Follow Raffia Music Studio on Instagram
- Tiwa Savage
- Treat people how you want to be treated.
- Do what you can to make people feel good especially when they’re working on your behalf.
- If you’re going to open a school, it’s important to have capital.
- It’s a great idea to find a facility that is already built out.
- Have multiple streams of income to fund your business.
- Delegate when you can.
Join the email list and get your “singing lessons” freebie here!
Thanks for listening!
Special thanks to Raffia for joining us this week!